Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Mirror in Black

Relections hide in dark mirrors
Banish light souls, black is clearer.
Must be dead to kill another.
Cast no shadow, hear no other.

Giddy with fear, pain searing flesh;
Soulless assassin gives last wish.
Who is dead first, killer or killed?
Barking in cold chaos, be so thrilled.

Stalking the prey through empty night.
Who hunts me in the darkness blight?
Take my body, the soul is gone.
Black is the heart, when the song is done.

There are no mirrors in my room
To see the killer, pain and gloom.
Pictures are worse than I can bear,
Permanent image, those who dare.

Climbers are evil, I am more:
Rape the innocent, kill the poor.
Taint the pure with deft tongue and hand,
Plant the remains in soiled land.

Those who seek it will always find
Easy death for the weak and blind.
Strong in mind, the body too weak
To murder reflections I seek.

8.13.97

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter