Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Wonder

I wonder what I have done.
You say that its bad timing.
You comment on my email,
You've even sent me an IM.

Yet you never talk to me.
You shared your promotion,
Dropped by to say hello,
Even as I try to move on.

I sit at home confused.
There has been no solid break.
Any contact that I have made
Goes unanswered by you.

This one way street will kill me.
I can still see you standing
Over me and smell your scent
Whenever I am on the couch.

My heart is trying to heal.
But then I get word from you
And I am crushed again.
When will this turmoil end?

I wonder if I can feel
Something that is positive,
Rather that pain and anger
That is surrounding me now.

I wanted a friend in this,
But what is the situation
As it stands here today?
This I know, I still feel hurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger TK Kerouac said...

good poetry.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter