Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Smell of Hate

The hate in my heart is bound to kill
My heart, my soul any way it will.
Look for the threat wherever I am.
Murder those lost ones, the cursed and damned.

No one around to hear of my pain
Drown in the quiet of pouring rain.
Bleak is the one when always alone
Cry out for steak and given the bone.

Sit in the dark, contimplate life.
Struggle with answers of death and stryfe.
Death has been tried, yet always near.
Finding a way to end it, my fear.

To hunt for the fight is now the goal.
The rage and hate starts the ball to roll.
Just the smell of blood, brings out the beast.
Weep in cool, dark chaos, join the feast.

Alone with my spirits, questions rise.
What owns my soul and will win the prize?

06.24.98

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter